Monday, April 7, 2014

General Conference

LDS General Conference was this weekend, and I was lucky enough to attend in person!  The choir, the talks, and being on temple square with thousands of people was such a great experience.  My favorite talk was definitely Elder Holland's.  I love that I can pray about a question and have it answered through the talks given by the prophet and his apostles.  I also ran into a Sister Missionary from the Philippines!! I was SO HAPPY to be able to talk to her! She got my e-mail address and said that she would try and write me soon (:







I am so thankful to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I know that it is Christ's church and it is lead by Him.  I know that Thomas S. Monson is a real modern day prophet who is the mouthpiece for Christ.  I am so lucky to be able to live so close to Salt Lake City and have the opportunity to go to General Conference.  I hope I can take all that I learned this weekend and be a little better now! (:

Life is good at General Conference!

No comments:

Post a Comment