Sunday, April 13, 2014

I love my life.

Well, it looks like life is so good I haven't even had time to blog about it!! I apologize in advance for the lengthiness of this post.  Soon, I will be returning home and leaving BYU and my life will be drastically more boring. Here are some snapshots of some of my most recent adventures here in beautiful Provo!

Animal Dance! I have the greatest ward, so many people get together and do stuff like this. 

I was on an intramural basketball team!! As you may be able to tell from the looks of this picture, it didn't go very well in terms of winning.  In our first tournament game we only had 4 players show up.  I may have gotten a little (a lot) too competitive, but it was way fun. 

BEST TIME 80's dancing at Area 51 in Salt Lake.  Seriously, I will probably miss these nights the most. 

Just hangin' with Erik Mika, BYU basketball player. Also, I continued my back flip streak going! 

Riley, Cady's sister, came into town and we went disco skating! 

Destiny and Sara are 2 of my all time favorite people.  They are my counselors in Relief Society and I LOVE THEM TO DEATH!  We were all wearing denim so we had to take a pic (; 

Apple Beer is a pretty popular beverage here at BYU and I had my first this past week! 




Tay and I had a photo shoot!! It was so much fun and we got so many awesome pictures.  She is so gorgeous, it makes taking pictures easy. 

"Rent a Puppy" is a thing here!  You call and order a type of puppy and they deliver it to you and pick it up an hour or two later!


The weather has been AMAZING here the past week.  We spent time outside playing sand volleyball and having picnics (: 

Capture the Flag on campus late at night is always a great time. 



And last, but definitely not least we went to the Hot Springs!! Down in Spanish Fork canyon, about an hour hike in, there are beautiful water falls and natural hot springs.  We got a bunch of people and had a blast.  I love being in Utah when the weather is nice, there is so much to do!

Basically I'm just having the time of my life here.  I wouldn't change how anything is going except for maybe slow it down a little bit! The thought of leaving here in just 10 days makes me want to cry!

LIFE IS SO GOOD

No comments:

Post a Comment