Sunday, January 12, 2014

I love to see the temple





Before coming to BYU, I definitely had my stereotypes about people who were from Utah.  I always said that after college I would never live here again, but now that I'm here I'm realizing that it definitely has some perks...like the fact that about 10 temples are within about 45 minutes driving time.  This temple is in Provo and is even walking distance from campus!  This past week I decided that I really needed to go so I had Erica drop me off and then walked back home.  I love that I have the opportunity to enter the House of the Lord almost any time I want.  The spirit and peace that I feel when I'm there is truly amazing.

In other news, I am LOVING my new classes.  I don't even dread doing homework, and I'm actually doing all of the reading. I've kept up on my new years resolutions pretty well this week, so hopefully I can keep that up.  I also got called to be the Relief Society President of my ward today!  Even though I am super nervous, I'm so excited and feel so lucky to be able to get closer to all the girls in my hall (:

Life is good when I go to the temple!

No comments:

Post a Comment