Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Happy Birthday T.J.!





My baby brother is 13!! Isn't that absolutely nuts?? He's almost taller than I am too. I seriously just want to shrink him up back into the little boy he used to be.  Even though he's my younger brother, I look up to him so much.  He has always been such an example to me of hard work, kindness, thoughtfulness and diligence. 
I remember when he was probably 5 years old I went outside and saw him sprinting down the street and into our yard where he fell, completely out of breath, into our lawn.  When I asked him what he was doing he quickly replied, "exercising!".  He then continued to get back up and sprint down our street a little ways before turning around and coming back to his place on the lawn.  He also reads his scriptures every single night and is always trying to choose the right.  But the best part about him is that even though he's the most righteous 13 year old you'll come across, he's always cracking jokes.  He quotes lines from movies in tense situations, and is always making me smile and laugh.  
I wove my wittle chee chay!  I'm so proud of him and all the he has already become.  Happy Birthday, bro!

Life is good for T.J.!

No comments:

Post a Comment