Sunday, March 9, 2014

Another great week!

Well it was another great week here in Provo! I'm so blessed to get to go to school and do such fun things all the time!

 On Thursday I went skiing with some friends!  Auburn is Canadian, and I am proud to say that I did a pretty good job keeping up with them!  We went on blacks almost the whole time and I only wiped out once.. hehe

 This baby came in the mail! I can barely even read the first verse, let alone pronounce it correctly.  It blows my mind that I'll be able to read this whole thing in a year from now!  I also went to Flags and Stuff in Provo and bought myself a couple of Philippine flags. Yay!

Cady, Erica and I went to see Vocal Point on Friday!  They were SO GOOD!  This is Parker, one of the singers.  Turns out he's actually an RA in Helaman, and I saw him after the concert in my lobby! 

On Saturday I went with these awesome girls to Color Me Mine!  We threw a surprise birthday party for Jessica.  It really was a surprise because her birthday isn't until May.  But since we won't be here we did it on Saturday!  

Life is good cause its always a party in Provo!

1 comment: