Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Happy Birthday, Dad!



This old man turns a whoppin 50 years old toady!  Happy birthday to the greatest Dad out there!  I have so many wonderful memories with him. From teaching me (and the entire neighborhood) how to ride a bike, to watching Recess, to taking me out to play tennis, to all of the stake dances growing up, to our trip to Belize together, and all the little memories in between.  My dad has taught me what it means to truly care about people, and how to make light of any situation.  If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be the person that I am today.  I know that me and my dad have had a lot to learn from each other.  There's been many times when we have had our differences, but now he's become one of my favorite people in the whole world.  He's one of my very best friends.  I admire his example in my life, and am so thankful for everything that I have learned and gained by being his daughter.

Happy Birthday, Daddy-O I love you!

Life is good because of my Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment