Sunday, December 8, 2013

Christmas at Temple Square!










Merry Christmas! So even after decorating our room, I still was pretty sad about not being home this month, but I'm actually loving being in Utah around this time of year.  Our ward went up together to go see the lights on temple square.  Temple Square is so beautiful any time of the year, but with every tree lit up and the snow and the nativity it is seriously amazing.  We got to hear a choir sing and the snow was so pretty. People come from all over to see the lights and hear the choirs sing, but I'm lucky enough to just live 45 minutes away!

Being in Utah really helps me remember the true meaning for the season.  I love going to a school where Christmas can be celebrated without having to worry about being politically correct. It is so cool to see thousands of people all come together and celebrate Christ's birth.  I am so thankful for my Savior and for His life.  I would be nothing without Him, and I hope that I can remember His birth and life as we celebrate Christmas this year.


Life is good at Temple Square at Christmas time!


No comments:

Post a Comment