Monday, December 23, 2013

Home is where your family is.












I am so blessed to be able to spend Christmas at home with my family. I love the holidays when you just get to spend so much time at home with family.  Today was so great! Me and Dad went Christmas shopping all day, and of course he had to pick up a million bananas to make his banana pancakes.  My dad is always trying to come up with these healthy food concoctions its hilarious.  Then we all decorated Christmas cookies! At first I was the only one and nobody would do it with me..but after I got Dad on board and he got into it he drug the rest of the family in too.  They aren't the most artistic cookies but I love them (: I also had to steal a picture of Nate sleeping on the couch with Buddy in his arms..hehe :D 

Life is good when you're hangin with the fam!

No comments:

Post a Comment