Thursday, December 19, 2013

Kindness goes a long way

I'm home! After a crazy long day, I made it back to Wadsworth! I was running on a full 2 hours of sleep all day, and there was a huge storm in Salt Lake so my flight was delayed by like 4 hours, so I missed my connecting flight. It sounds like a really terrible day, but I found people I knew in the Salt Lake airport, I made super kind friends on the plane, and I was lucky enough to get a standby seat on my last flight back here to Cleveland! Its so fun meeting total strangers who become your friends by the end of the day. It helps me remember that there are so many amazing people in the world who are always trying to help each other out. The guy next to me on the plane was even playing games with me on his iPad by the time we landed.  So what could have been a terrible day turned into a kind of fun day actually! Its so important to always be a friend to the people around you, because you never know who needs it. 
So now I'm home sweet home! I got to see my mom on her birthday. Its so weird to me that my little brother has his license and is driving around... I love laying in my bed and being around people that love me! The next 2 weeks are gonna be great.


Life is good when you are kind to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment