Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Merry December!















Yay its December! It snowed a ton here in Provo, so me and Erica put up the Christmas decorations! My mom sent me the old advent calendar that's always been up in my house and Erica brought a tree from home, so now our dorm feels like Christmas! I even have a wallflower that is a Christmas scent (: Also, Marmee gave me her old camera and I'm seriously in love.  Me and Tay went outside today and took pictures in the snow.  I don't think I'm too bad at taking pictures! (; Just 2 weeks until I get to go home and see my family..I am seriously counting the hours I am so excited.  This long without them is really tough.
Also, I am officially started on my mission papers! I have decided to serve a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  I will probably be leaving early next summer. 

Life is good in the Christmas spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment