Sunday, February 16, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!






Happy Valentine's Day from Provo!  Despite being single on BYU campus, I had a great valentine's day!  I went with a group of friends down to Salt Lake to see the Young Ambassadors.  They're BYU's show choir type of thing, and it was so good!  We ate at Blue Lemon before, and then walked over and saw the show.  The theme was love and I loved it (; Then after we stopped at Crown Burger.  Jessica had to go to the bathroom which was originally why we stopped, but then of course we decided to get ice cream!  Hahaha anyways, Kelsea is my absolutely crazy and hilarious friend, and she was doing this dance thing with her hips just being funny, and we look over and all of the mexican workers are staring at her and laughing and they started clapping!  (hence the picture of the men staring) But it was so funny.  Then we came home and made a heart shaped pizza!  It was so so yummy.  Then after that Cady, Erica, and I made a megabed in our room and had a sleepover.  We can seriously talk forever.. we stayed up until about 4 before we decided to go get some Del Taco.  The next day I slept until about 4 pm so that was good! 

I just feel so incredibly blessed with all of the friends I've made. I laugh and talk and learn more everyday than I ever had.  I am so grateful to be where I am, and I know that it's where I'm supposed to be.

Life is good on Valentine's day with awesome friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment