Tuesday, February 11, 2014

I hope they call me on a mission!


My mission papers are officially in! I met with the stake president tonight, and he let me press the send button to send them off to the Salt Lake Mission office!  I cannot wait to find out where the Lord has called me to serve!  I've known for a few years now that I wanted to go on a mission, it's just so crazy to me that the time is actually here.  There are so many reasons why I want to go, but the most important reason is because I love my Heavenly Father and my Savior Jesus Christ. I want to show them that I love them with all my heart.  The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is Christ's restored church, and it has brought me so much joy and happiness.  I want to go out and bring other people the same blessings and happiness that I have!  

Life is good when I'm waiting for my mission call!

No comments:

Post a Comment