Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!








So my mother has been on to me because I haven't blogged in like a week! Things have been so crazy. There are so many tests and papers due these next few weeks as the semester comes to an end.  I can't even believe how fast time is flying! But this weekend we decided to have a girls night with our hall to de-stress a little bit. We did nails, facials, drank sparkling cider, ate junk food, danced and watched movies.  I seriously love all the girls in my hall.  We have so much fun together, they have become some of my best and closest friends.  One of my professors was telling us a story about a group of grown women who were best friends their freshman year in the dorms and they get together every year for a girls weekend.  I seriously hope that I can do that and stay close with these friends forever! 
Well only 2 weeks until I leave for Marmee's house!! Woo woo! I am crazy excited to get to be at Marmee's house and get into the Christmas spirit and spend time with all my cousins.  Then after that only a few weeks until CHRISTMAS! The anticipation to see my parents and brothers gets greater everyday.  Oh yeah, and I turn 19 a week from tomorrow! 

Life is good when you're laughing with your girlfriends!

No comments:

Post a Comment