Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving from Amarillo! Its been a wonderful couple of days here so far, I have so much to be grateful for. I've been spending time with my adorable cousins and family and been eating yummy food.








I am so blessed with an amazing family, a knowledge of the gospel, the best best friend in the whole world, a chance to go to BYU, awesome friends, a beautiful home, a free and great country to live in, food in my tummy and a warm bed to sleep in every night. We went black Friday shopping tonight. It can be so easy to quickly forget all of your blessings you counted on Thanksgiving when you start the craziness of Christmas lists and Christmas shopping. I hope I can remember the real meaning of the season and instead of looking for what I don't have, focus on all that I do have.

Life is good when you are thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment