Friday, November 22, 2013

I'm 19!












Wow, happy birthday to me! I seriously have the great friends and especially best friend in the whole world.  It was seriously a total party for 2 days straight in honor of my 19th birthday! On my birthday, I came back from dance aerobics to decorations that my mom had sent Erica in my room!! Then we went to Kneader's for breakfast and had the best french toast ever.  Then when I came back from class Taylore was waiting outside my door with more decorations and presents.. She spoils me WAY too much. Then I opened all like 20 cards from all of my awesome cousins and grandparents and brothers and mom and dad (:  That part was really great.. It made me feel like I wasn't really that far from all my family! Later that night Tay insisted that I go to her intramural volleyball game, and it turns out because she was planning for all of my friends to surprise me when we got back! We walked into the lobby with so many of my friends from my ward and the cutest birthday cake that she had made (: It was seriously the best day.  Then last night we went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner where I got to ride on the saddle for my birthday and then WE WENT TO 80's NIGHT. Jaylee, Libby, Liz and Tay all came. I seriously would go 80s dancing every week if I could.  Its so much fun.  So overall it was an amazing birthday.  I have the best friends out here at BYU, and I'm especially so glad that Taylore is out here with me.  Thanks to everyone I wasn't homesick or anything and had the most amazing couple of days!
19 is kind of a weird age but it'll actually be a pretty big year for me! I'm planning on serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and 19 is that age that girls get to go know! I'll start my papers here pretty soon and in just a couple months I'll know where I'll be going! I'll also finish out my freshman year here at BYU. It's crazy how fast time is flying.

Life is so good on my 19th birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment